Archer Farms Turtle Snack Bites
Taste test: These snacks didn't resemble turtles much, as they were more like balls of chocolate with flattened bottoms, not the typical shapes of turtle candies.
I bit in to find a fairly soft feel but with a mild crunch from the bits of nuts embedded inside. Just as promised, there was lots of chocolate, caramel and pecans. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like caramel, pecans and chocolate. Strong.
From the package: “Dipped in milk chocolate with caramel bits & pecans” ... “Pecans product of U.S.A., Mexico”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road