Archer Farms Turtle Snack Bites
Taste test: These snacks didn't resemble turtles much, as they were more like balls of chocolate with flattened bottoms, not the typical shapes of turtle candies.
I bit in to find a fairly soft feel but with a mild crunch from the bits of nuts embedded inside. Just as promised, there was lots of chocolate, caramel and pecans. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like caramel, pecans and chocolate. Strong.
From the package: “Dipped in milk chocolate with caramel bits & pecans” ... “Pecans product of U.S.A., Mexico”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road