Archer Farms Turtle Snack Bites
Taste test: These snacks didn't resemble turtles much, as they were more like balls of chocolate with flattened bottoms, not the typical shapes of turtle candies.
I bit in to find a fairly soft feel but with a mild crunch from the bits of nuts embedded inside. Just as promised, there was lots of chocolate, caramel and pecans. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like caramel, pecans and chocolate. Strong.
From the package: “Dipped in milk chocolate with caramel bits & pecans” ... “Pecans product of U.S.A., Mexico”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road