Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Snack Bites
Taste test: These snacks were roundish and had dome-like shapes, about an inch in diameter around the bottom, with a dark chocolate coating on the lower half and a granola-like appearance above that.
I bit in to find a soft crunch and a great mix of tastes, with caramel the most dominant one, but sharing the spotlight nicely with bits of cookie, chocolate coating and crushes cashews. Nice mix of salty and sweet. Great texture, excellent flavor!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell.
From the package: “With cashews, cookies pieces & caramel bits” ... “Cashew product of India, Brazil, Vietnam, Indonesia, Ghana”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road