Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Snack Bites
Taste test: These snacks were roundish and had dome-like shapes, about an inch in diameter around the bottom, with a dark chocolate coating on the lower half and a granola-like appearance above that.
I bit in to find a soft crunch and a great mix of tastes, with caramel the most dominant one, but sharing the spotlight nicely with bits of cookie, chocolate coating and crushes cashews. Nice mix of salty and sweet. Great texture, excellent flavor!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell.
From the package: “With cashews, cookies pieces & caramel bits” ... “Cashew product of India, Brazil, Vietnam, Indonesia, Ghana”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road