Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Snack Bites
Taste test: These snacks were roundish and had dome-like shapes, about an inch in diameter around the bottom, with a dark chocolate coating on the lower half and a granola-like appearance above that.
I bit in to find a soft crunch and a great mix of tastes, with caramel the most dominant one, but sharing the spotlight nicely with bits of cookie, chocolate coating and crushes cashews. Nice mix of salty and sweet. Great texture, excellent flavor!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell.
From the package: “With cashews, cookies pieces & caramel bits” ... “Cashew product of India, Brazil, Vietnam, Indonesia, Ghana”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Cashews (19 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road