Taste test: This bag contained several different shapes of licorice, including: short, stubby all-black pieces with either three of seven holes along their length; three-layer squares with layers of either pink/black/white, white/black/yellow or white/black/white; and round(ish)-profile pieces with black around the outside and either yellow or pink filling.
I bit in to find a fairly moist feel, far less plasticy than Twizzlers. I liked the plain black pieces the best, as they had an intense black licorice flavor. The other kinds were very sugary, with flavors that didn't really do much for me.
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice licorice smell, middling in strength.
From the package: “Contains liquorice - people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Kate Kennedy in Iceland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road