Taste test: This package of gummies had a handy key on the front of the box to identify the six different characters, Angry Birds versions of Luke Skywalker (cherry), Leia Organa (strawberry), Han Solo (apple), Chewbacca (raspberry), C-3PO and R2-D2 (together in one piece, lemon) and Darth Vader (grape). The white plastic bag inside the package depicted the same characters in black ink.
The details on the actual gummies were not nearly as well defined as it showed on the key, so without the key and particularly the colors, it would have been difficult at best to recognize the characters. We bit in to find a fairly dry and rigid feel, requiring a lot of chewing to soften up. There were just minor differences of taste among the different flavors, but we did notice a lot of cherry flavor when we ate the red Luke ones. Not bad, but nowhere near the top among gummy candies. A softer texture would have helped a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical gummy fruit smell.
From the package: “made with real fruit juice” ... “nut free” ... “gluten free” ... “fat free” ... “Collect them all! 1 of 5” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Healthy Food Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (117 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (416 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (57 snacks)
- Star Wars snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road