Taste test: These marshmallows from Guatemala took a new approach to coloration, as each tube-shaped piece was two-toned, with one color for the outer part of the tube and another for the center. There were for color combinations, with some white on the outside and pink inside; some the reverse of that; some light blue on the outside and yellow in the center; and some the reverse of that.
The marshmallows were moist, soft and quite good, with a lot of flavor. Best we could tell, the colors were just colors, not representing and differentiation of flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong marshmallow smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Revere Beach Food Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road