Taste test: With the promise of both peanut butter and chocolate, I was eager to try this new take on the classic Rice Krispies Treat. The large, nearly square-shaped Goodie had a drizzle of chocolate all over the top. From the bottom and sides, it looked like a regular Rice Krispies treat. There was no obvious sign of peanut butter.
I bit in to find a nice soft, chewy feel, and I still couldn't see any peanut butter within the Goodie, but I could taste it, so apparently the PB was invisibly mixed into the Rice Krispies Treat. The mix of marshmallow, Rice Krispies, chocolate and peanut butter was quite good. It was a lot to eat in one sitting, but somehow I managed to finish it all, along with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice PB and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Rise Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (154 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road