Taste test: Unlike most of the candy bars in Dollar General's line, this one was not a direct knockoff of a popular candy bar, though it is similar in concept to Hershey's occasionally available Cookies & Mint bar.
The bar had some rectangular patterns on top, but not really any easily detachable sections. It was solid milk chocolate with tiny bits of mint chocolate cookie embedded inside. The light crunch of the cookie bits was pretty good. The taste was OK, but really nothing special. It seemed like a lower quality of chocolate than you get from the typical Nestle or Hershey bar.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK mint chocolate smell.
From the package: “Mint cookie bits in milk chocolate” ... “May have come in contact with peanuts/nuts.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road