Allan Big Foot Original
Taste test: These red gummies were shaped like feet, and although they weren't particularly big, they did have a big toe that was really giant relative to the rest of the foot. The foot illustrated on the bag also had the words "Big Foot" atop the foot, but the words, along with the other surface details shown, were very tough to make out on the actual feet.
I bit in to find a moist, dense feel that was chewy without being rubbery, kind of like Swedish Fish, which it also tasted a lot like. Good gummies.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild fruit juice smell. Maybe grape?
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Serving Size 7 pieces (39g) Servings Per Container about 3.5”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (66 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IGA, Wells, Maine. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road