Allan Big Foot Original
Taste test: These red gummies were shaped like feet, and although they weren't particularly big, they did have a big toe that was really giant relative to the rest of the foot. The foot illustrated on the bag also had the words "Big Foot" atop the foot, but the words, along with the other surface details shown, were very tough to make out on the actual feet.
I bit in to find a moist, dense feel that was chewy without being rubbery, kind of like Swedish Fish, which it also tasted a lot like. Good gummies.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild fruit juice smell. Maybe grape?
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Serving Size 7 pieces (39g) Servings Per Container about 3.5”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (416 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IGA, Wells, Maine. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road