Alexander the Grape
Taste test: These smallish, glossy candies varied a bit in shape and size from one piece to the next, but for the most part, they were close to spherical. They were pretty much larger jelly beans, had lots and lots of grape flavor, pretty intense, like a Concord grape juice. (The Ingredients mentioned Lemon Juice near the top, but not grape juice — or grape anything — anywhere.)
The strange thing was that they were brown, not purple, on the outside, so they looked like chocolates.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like grape juice.
From the package: “Chewy!” ... “Like its namesake, this candy is outspoken, fearless & ambitious. It won't stop until it conquers every shelf & taste bud of the known world. In fact, it's probably the most influential candy in history.” ... “Warning: Small objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat.” ... “Product of U.S. & Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 1908 Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road