Ahlgrens Bilar Chewy Candy Cars Limousines
Taste test: This huge bag contained a whole lot of smallish, marshmallow-like candies, with shapes more like the car piece from Monopoly than what we usually think of as limousines. They came white, pink and light blue, matching the stripes on the bag.
We bit in to find that they they had a texture all their own, different from other marshmallow-based candies — and also quite different from gummies. They were soft, but very, very chewy and stretchable, and not melty like marshmallows. They had kind of a fruity taste, but it wasn't a particularly popular one. Most people who tried them gave a quick thumbs-down as they reacted to the taste. A vocal minority liked them a lot. Some of these folks were unsure at first, but soon came to like the flavor and ended up going back to the bag for quite a few more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an odd marshmallow smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Finland (5 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (128 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Matt and Kate Coble. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road