Taste test: This taffy bar was white on the outside, with a thin peanut butter filling in the middle.
The first bite was not chewy, as there was a hard crunch when each piece broke off from the bar. It soon softened up in the mouth and became quite chewy, just and as the label claimed, it did last a long time. But it felt a bit awkward after biting off each chunk of bar until it softened up, especially if the chunk was too big. The taste was pretty good, as the mildly sweet taffy taste had a just a bit of peanut butter mixed in. As I chewed and chewed on a piece, the taffy felt warm in the mouth. A single bite from the bar could take a good a few minutes to chew, and the bar probably has about 8 good-size bites in it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly peanutty.
From the package: “Long lasting fun!” ... “Chewy Taffy - Peanut Butter Center” ... “KSA Parve”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Annabelle Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road