Taste test: This taffy bar was white on the outside, with a thin peanut butter filling in the middle.
The first bite was not chewy, as there was a hard crunch when each piece broke off from the bar. It soon softened up in the mouth and became quite chewy, just and as the label claimed, it did last a long time. But it felt a bit awkward after biting off each chunk of bar until it softened up, especially if the chunk was too big. The taste was pretty good, as the mildly sweet taffy taste had a just a bit of peanut butter mixed in. As I chewed and chewed on a piece, the taffy felt warm in the mouth. A single bite from the bar could take a good a few minutes to chew, and the bar probably has about 8 good-size bites in it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly peanutty.
From the package: “Long lasting fun!” ... “Chewy Taffy - Peanut Butter Center” ... “KSA Parve”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Annabelle Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Williams, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road