Taste test: These peanut butter cups were fairly thin and employed the same wrapperless, sitting-in-a-tray delivery as the caramel version, with the cups inverted from the usual Reese's alignment.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a very sweet strawberry jelly taste initially dominating, then a definite peanut PB&J sandwich-like taste, followed by the generous chocolate exterior being most noticeable in the end. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, smells like a PB&J sandwich, emphasis on the strawberry jelly.
From the package: “This is no ordinary peanut butter cup. This is an extraordinary peanut butter cup. We've added strawberry jelly for a treat that you really want to eat.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1779 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (345 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road