Taste test: This candy bar had six rectangular sections arranged in a single line, with slightly domed tops and a series of closely spaced lines across the tops. There was just a slight dip in thickness between sections, and that didn't prove to be enough, as when I tried to break off pieces, they did not break cleanly.
I bit into my first piece to find a light crunch from the pieces of cookie embedded inside, with a nice mix of chocolate and marshmallow to taste. It was a bit on the sweet side, but it did taste like s'mores. Even better with a glass of cold milk. I noticed later (after the glass of milk) that some of the tiny marshmallows were stuck in my teeth, so I could taste the marshmallow a bit later too.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really does smell like s'mores! Can definitely smell the marshmallow and graham cracker.
From the package: “Belgian milk chocolate 33% cacao” ... “Creamy milk chocolate with crunchy cookie and bits of chewy marshmallow”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road