3 Musketeers Birthday Cake Minis
Taste test: This version of 3 Musketeers came as tiny individually wrapped bars in a smallish bag, with each one promising a birthday cake taste and colored sprinkles inside.
I bit in to find that they had bright white interiors, with barely any of the promised colorful bits. The interior didn't taste chocolatey like the original 3 Musketeers, nor did it taste a whole lot like birthday cake, but it still tasted good, and the chocolate coating provided plenty of chocolate to complement the vanilla-flavored nougat.
The minis were quite a bit smaller than the popular Fun Size — and yet they still seemed fun. The Nutrition Facts declared five pieces to be one serving, so that helped to deliver the fun. Also enhancing the fun were three clever sayings that rotated among the individual wrappers, declaring "Life's a party," "U R my one wish" and "Forget the fork." (Hi Amy Klobuchar!)
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Vanilla-Flavored Nougat and Colorful Sprinkles Covered in Rich Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road