Taste test: This version of the 100 Grand bar had a center consisting of caramel mixed with coconut, with the "Crispy Crunchies" along the top and sides of the bar, and a milk chocolate coating over the whole thing.
Considering that that it was still called a 100 Grand bar, I was amazed by how much the coconut dominated the taste. The chocolate and caramel were still there, but the main flavor was definitely coconut. It was pretty good, with a gritty texture as you would expect from coconut, and a much less noticeable caramel element than the regular 100 Grand. This was a pretty good candy bar, probably a must-eat for coconut fans.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely a coconut smell upon opening the wrapper. Like a Mounds bar.
From the package: “Chewy Caramel $ Milk Chocolate $ Crispy Crunchies $ Toasted Coconut” ... “Made on equipment that also processes peanuts, egg and soy.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Coconut (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road