Wild Bill's Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Taste test: This jerky came in a small shrinkwrapped container that mushed together all of the jerky pieces into one very tight area.
The pieces were generally very small and even tiny, with a few medium-size pieces mixed in. The taste was very good, with your typical beef jerky sort of flavoring, perhaps a bit stronger on the teriyaki in this case, and the texture was excellent, as the jerky was easy to bite into, easily chewable and not the least bit rubbery.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular beef jerky smell.
From the package: “Sprayed With Potassium Sorbate Solution To Help Preserve Quality.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wild Bill's Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road