Wild Bill's Smoky BBQ Flavor Beef Jerky
Taste test: This jerky was broken into pieces that ranged from small to tiny, and they were all sort of mushed together inside one area of the shrink-wrapped package.
The taste was typical beef jerky, as we didn't notice much in the way of barbecue seasoning, but it was still quite good. The texture was also very nice, as it was easy to chew all of the pieces, and they were moist enough to bite right into.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild jerky smell.
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wild Bill's Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road