Wild Bill's Black Peppered Beef Jerky
Taste test: This bag of beef jerky had some fairly thick, mid-size strips of jerky with lots of black pepper seasoning in the meat.
The taste was quite good, and most of the pieces were easy to eat. The jerky was on the dry side, but still not excessively chewy and easy to break down on the first bite. A few of the pieces were a bit tougher, and had to soften up a bit in the mouth before biting in. It seemed like the black pepper flavor really permeated the meat, rather than just being applied at the surface, so the pepper taste was quite good.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice jerky smell with some pepper in there.
From the package: “From the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country comes the finest in beef jerky and other meat snacks. Wild Bill's Foods started as a local butcher shop in 1955 serving the local farm folks. Today the same quality and care goes into every product we make, whether it's for local folks or for jerky lovwers around the world.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wild Bill's Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road