Wild Bill's Bacon Jerky
Taste test: These moist strips of bacon had a thicker cut than your typical frying-pan bacon, with the same sort of stripes that you would expect, but the pieces looked much different.
The texture was also quite distinct, with none of the bacon crispness, replaced instead by a soft and chewy feel, easy to bite into and chew. Our tasters were generally big fans of the taste and feel, giving many thumbs up. The ratio of lean to fat varied, and most of the pieces were fine, but there were a few that were way too fatty that I just couldn't eat. Otherwise, this was really good.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong bacon smell. Really nice!
From the package: “It's Bodacious!” ... “Wild Bill is sure fired up about his new Bacon Jerky. It's the dang-blasted best snack this side of the Rio Grande! Thick, bite-size hickory smoked bacon pieces you'll wanna keep for your self. Better buy 2 bags if you plan to share.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Monogram Meat Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road