Wicked Cutz Beef Jerky Volcanic Jalapeno
Taste test: This jerky came in strips of various shapes and sizes, with a fairly typical beef jerky color and some pepper seeds scattered over the surface. Those seeds, along with the Volcanic Jalapeno name, had me expecting some major heat.
I bit in to find a somewhat soft, very chewy feel, with a nice spicy taste that quickly turned hot and then kept getting hotter. I can't remember the last time I had the hiccups, but something about this heat brought them on here. I drank some chocolate milk to cool things down, but even after that, the heat came roaring back. Did I mention that it was very hot? Very good, very hot.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy meat smell, but not actually hot.
From the package: “High Quality” ... “Handcrafted with Premium Beef” ... “No artificial ingredients” ... “We believe you deserve a better jerky. Jerky that is so artfully crafted that inspires an instinctual reaction of high fives and fist bumps, not polite head nods. Jerky that delivers a satisfaction so good that I can only be rivaled by tapping out a full grown grizzly with your bare hands.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Warren Select
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road