Wicked Cutz Turkey Jerky Korean Style BBQ Flavor
Taste test: This turkey jerky looked mostly like most other kinds we've tried, but it took just one bite to tell that it was quite different. The first piece in particular was moist and very, very soft, a completely different texture than any other jerky we've tried (including other turkey jerky), with a great taste that was very tangy and had just a hint of the particular spices that we'd associate with Korean BBQ.
The subsequent pieces varied in texture, as some weren't as soft as that first one, but they all delivered the same moistness and great flavor. Very good.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice meaty BBQ smell.
From the package: “Handcrafted with Lean Turkey Breast” ... “Consume product within 72 hours after opening” ... “We believe you deserve a better jerky. Jerky that is so artfully crafted that inspires an instinctual reaction of high fives and fist bumps, not polite head nods. Jerky that delivers a satisfaction so good that I can only be rivaled by tapping out a full grown grizzly with your bare hands.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Warren Select
Categories for this snack:
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (131 snacks)
- Turkey Snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road