Wicked Cutz Turkey Jerky Korean Style BBQ Flavor
Taste test: This turkey jerky looked mostly like most other kinds we've tried, but it took just one bite to tell that it was quite different. The first piece in particular was moist and very, very soft, a completely different texture than any other jerky we've tried (including other turkey jerky), with a great taste that was very tangy and had just a hint of the particular spices that we'd associate with Korean BBQ.
The subsequent pieces varied in texture, as some weren't as soft as that first one, but they all delivered the same moistness and great flavor. Very good.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice meaty BBQ smell.
From the package: “Handcrafted with Lean Turkey Breast” ... “Consume product within 72 hours after opening” ... “We believe you deserve a better jerky. Jerky that is so artfully crafted that inspires an instinctual reaction of high fives and fist bumps, not polite head nods. Jerky that delivers a satisfaction so good that I can only be rivaled by tapping out a full grown grizzly with your bare hands.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Warren Select
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road