Wicked Cutz Beef Jerky Orange Teriyaki
Taste test: This jerky promised a combination of flavors we haven't seen before.
It came in large pieces in random shape, with a dark purplish brown color mostly, plus some lighter seasoning bits here and there. I bit in to find a nice feel, dry and somewhat chewy, with a tangy seasoning for the beef. I could not taste the orange at first, but there was a bit of slightly bitter orange in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Couldn't smell the orange, but a nice teriyaki smell.
From the package: “Premium Craft Jerky” ... “Handcrafted with Premium Beef” ... “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Warrell Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road