Wicked Cutz Beef Jerky Orange Teriyaki
Taste test: This jerky promised a combination of flavors we haven't seen before.
It came in large pieces in random shape, with a dark purplish brown color mostly, plus some lighter seasoning bits here and there. I bit in to find a nice feel, dry and somewhat chewy, with a tangy seasoning for the beef. I could not taste the orange at first, but there was a bit of slightly bitter orange in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Couldn't smell the orange, but a nice teriyaki smell.
From the package: “Premium Craft Jerky” ... “Handcrafted with Premium Beef” ... “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Warrell Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road