Wicked Cutz Premium Jerky Handcrafted with Premium Uncured Bacon Sriracha Style
Taste test: When I opened this bag of jerky, there was quite a surprise. The huge words "Premium Jerky" on the bag had me assuming beef jerky, in the absence of a specific meat mentioned, but as soon as I looked inside, I could see stripes that had me thinking bacon. A closer look at the bag revealed that it was indeed bacon, mentioned in much smaller type.
I grabbed a piece, and the sticky, sugary feel immediately reminded of the recently reviewed 70 Bacon Sriracha Jerky. And when I ate it, I was convinced that it was basically the same thing, a heavily sugared bacon with a very sweet start and then good amount of sriracha spice and kick. It didn't taste like bacon, but I liked it a lot for what it was.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bacony, mostly a sweet meat smell.
From the package: “We believe you deserve a better jerky. Jerky that is so artfully crafted that inspires an instinctual reaction of high fives and fist bumps, not polite head nods. Jerky that delivers a satisfaction so good that I can only be rivaled by tapping out a full grown grizzly with your bare hands.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Warrell Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (136 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road