Wicked Cutz Premium Jerky Handcrafted with Premium Uncured Bacon Sriracha Style
Taste test: When I opened this bag of jerky, there was quite a surprise. The huge words "Premium Jerky" on the bag had me assuming beef jerky, in the absence of a specific meat mentioned, but as soon as I looked inside, I could see stripes that had me thinking bacon. A closer look at the bag revealed that it was indeed bacon, mentioned in much smaller type.
I grabbed a piece, and the sticky, sugary feel immediately reminded of the recently reviewed 70 Bacon Sriracha Jerky. And when I ate it, I was convinced that it was basically the same thing, a heavily sugared bacon with a very sweet start and then good amount of sriracha spice and kick. It didn't taste like bacon, but I liked it a lot for what it was.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bacony, mostly a sweet meat smell.
From the package: “We believe you deserve a better jerky. Jerky that is so artfully crafted that inspires an instinctual reaction of high fives and fist bumps, not polite head nods. Jerky that delivers a satisfaction so good that I can only be rivaled by tapping out a full grown grizzly with your bare hands.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Warrell Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (128 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road