Southern Things Gourmet Beef Jerky Hot & Spicy Smoked BBQ
Taste test: This bag contained thick, fairly large pieces of jerky that were very dark in color and had a very different texture than most of the beef jerky we've tried.
It was chewy but not the least bit rubbery, which made the eating experience quite nice. The jerky pieces were not particularly moist, and the non-rubbery texture made the jerky pieces simple to subdivide, as they could easily broken into smaller pieces by just lightly pulling them with your hand or biting off a piece. There was lots of flavor, as it was spicy and somewhat hot, and there was a lingering hot aftertaste. A very good bag of jerky.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, strong teriyaki jerky smell.
From the package: “Certified Southern” ... “Serving Size 1 Package (56 g)” ... “Goodness Grows in North Carolina”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Southern Things
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road