Slim Jim Monster Tabasco Spiced
Taste test: This meat stick was just under 12 inches long, so there was plenty of Slim Jim for quite a large snack.
But when I peeled open the end and bit in, it felt quite dry and had a weird texture, so I didn't like it all that much. It didn't particularly taste like Tabasco, though there was a hot aftertaste. Despite being hungry, I didn't come close to finishing it; just took a few bites and threw out the rest. Not impressed.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical Slim Jims smell. Tangy.
From the package: “Tabasco® is a registered trademark and servicemark exclusively of McIlhenny Company, Avery Island, LA 70513.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road