Slim Jim Monster Tabasco Spiced
Taste test: This meat stick was just under 12 inches long, so there was plenty of Slim Jim for quite a large snack.
But when I peeled open the end and bit in, it felt quite dry and had a weird texture, so I didn't like it all that much. It didn't particularly taste like Tabasco, though there was a hot aftertaste. Despite being hungry, I didn't come close to finishing it; just took a few bites and threw out the rest. Not impressed.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical Slim Jims smell. Tangy.
From the package: “Tabasco® is a registered trademark and servicemark exclusively of McIlhenny Company, Avery Island, LA 70513.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road