Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
Taste test: This stick promised some spice, and that sounded delicious.
I peeled open the wrapper to find that it had an intense red exterior, but when I bit in, the interior was a much duller red. The feel was moist and there was a fairly typical beef jerky kind of taste, tangy but not hot at all initially. A bit of heat arrived in the aftertaste, but the burn level was still pretty tame.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild typical beef jerky smell, but good.
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Double R Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road