Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
Taste test: This beef jerky was generally cut thin as described, but there were some thicker pieces, with dark surfaces, plus some unevenly applied bright orange seasoning.
I bit in to find a rigid, dry feel that softened up a bit after some chewing. The taste was very good, with a tangy and mildly hot beef taste initially, transitioning into a strong Cajun zing after that. Some pieces had more of that kick than others, particularly the ones with more of the orange stuff on them.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice, tangy and spicy.
From the package: “Smoke flavor added”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Double R Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road