Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Hot Thin Cut
Taste test: This jerky had a fairly dark color and the bag was filled with lots of bits of pepper seeds, though most of those had sunk to the bottom of the bag, rather than being attached to the meat. For the purpose of the taste test, I just grabbed pieces with whatever seeds were attached to them and didn't attempt to dip into the reservoir of extra seeds in the bag.
The pieces were indeed cut thinner than Pap's Grippo's Flavor and had a crisper, less moist feel. Even with just the relatively sparse seeds still attached, this jerky packed a nice strong kick of heat, with a nice taste too, and the heat lingered for a very long time in the aftertaste. The thin jerky was slightly tougher to bite into but softened up quickly enough. Very tasty, a nice one for people who want some burn!
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy, nice.
From the package: “Smoke flavor added” ... “Made in the USA from a solid piece of American beef”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Double R Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2020.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road