Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Grippo's Bar-B-Q Flavored
Taste test: We're quite familiar with Grippo's as a potato chip company, with various great chips flavors including barbecue, so it was nice to see a beef jerky flavor based on the potato chips! The jerky came in generally large pieces of various shapes and thicknesses, with a very dark, slightly purplish color. The pieces felt very bendable in the hand.
I bit in to find an easily chewable feel and lots of tangy flavor, including a nice kick of heat — maybe even a bit more heat than the Grippo's Bar-B-Q potato chips (which deliver more heat than most BBQ chips). The heat grew to a fairly hot level in the aftertaste and lingered for quite a while.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical tangy jerky smell, nice.
From the package: “Made in the USA from a solid piece of American beef” ... “Smoke flavor added”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Double R Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road