Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Grippo's Bar-B-Q Flavored
Taste test: We're quite familiar with Grippo's as a potato chip company, with various great chips flavors including barbecue, so it was nice to see a beef jerky flavor based on the potato chips! The jerky came in generally large pieces of various shapes and thicknesses, with a very dark, slightly purplish color. The pieces felt very bendable in the hand.
I bit in to find an easily chewable feel and lots of tangy flavor, including a nice kick of heat — maybe even a bit more heat than the Grippo's Bar-B-Q potato chips (which deliver more heat than most BBQ chips). The heat grew to a fairly hot level in the aftertaste and lingered for quite a while.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical tangy jerky smell, nice.
From the package: “Made in the USA from a solid piece of American beef” ... “Smoke flavor added”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Double R Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2020.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road