Pacific Gold Steakhouse Seasoning Beef Jerky
Taste test: This bag contained extra-large, irregularly shaped chunks of beefy jerky.
The pieces were much bigger than could be easily eaten at once, so we ended up ripping or cutting off pieces. The meat had some moisture, but it took some softening up in the mouth before it was easily chewable. The taste was very good, and this bag quickly became empty after we put it in the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good teriyaki jerky smell.
From the package: “Pacific Gold Steakhouse Seasoning Beef Jerky is 97% fat free, and each serving is loaded with 11 grams of protein and has 5 grams total carbs. Guilt-free snacking at its very best!” ... “The meat contained herein is for personal use only and not for sale.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: PSI Holdings, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Meat Snacks (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tom Zimmermann at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road