Buffalo Bills Ole Smokies Turkey Sticks
Taste test: This turkey stick didn't taste a whole lot different than your typical Slim Jim type of beef stick.
It was good, with a solid smoky flavor and a hot aftertaste, but if I didn't know that it was turkey before eating it, I don' think I would have figured it out by eating it. The texture and taste just didn't say "turkey" to me. But it was still a pretty good snack.
Shop: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good smoky meat smell. Not specifically like turkey, but good.
From the package: “Smoke Flavor Added” ... “Dipped in a solution of potassium sorbate to retard mold growth” ... “Ingredients: Turkey, honey, water, salt, corn syrup, spices, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, citric acid, garlic powder, natural hickory smoke flavoring, sodium erythobate, sodium nitrite”
Online store: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Company: Choo Choo R Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road