Buffalo Bills Ole' Smokies Jalapeno and Cheese Beef Sticks
Taste test: This beef stick was a bit dry but easy to bite into and very tasty.
The jalapeno heat was evident immediately upon biting in, and it mixed well with the tasty beef flavor. It appeared that the cheese was mixed in with everything else, so no individual chunks of cheese were visible, but I think I could taste a little cheese, and it probably helped to temper the heat level of a bit. The heat was quite noticeable by the time I finished eating the whole stick, and the hot aftertaste stuck around. Not quite run-for-water hot, but close. Very good.
Shop: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy beef jerky smell.
From the package: “Dipped in a solution of potassium sorbate to retard mild growth”
Online store: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Company: Choo Choo R Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road