Oh Boy! Oberto Beef Jerky 100 Calorie Jerky Bites
Taste test: This small bag of beef jerky contained very small pieces of jerky, with a dry feel to them and sort of a scruffy exterior texture.
The taste was good, standard beef jerky flavor, but the dryness made the first bite into a new piece a bit challenging. Once things moistened up in the mouth, the feel and taste were fine. The tiny pieces made eating tough, as it's hard to grab a single little piece, so it might work best to pour several pieces onto your hand all at once. Tastewise, this was good jerky, but conveniencewise, it was less than ideal.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular beef jerky smell.
From the package: “• 97% Fat Free • 13 grams Protein • 0 grams Trans Fat” ... “Natural Style - Made from Solid Strips of Premium Beef” ... “Oh Boy! Oberto Beef Jerky 100 Calorie Bites are a smart choice because a 1.2 ounce serving contains 25% less sodium than regular Oh Boy! Oberto Original brand beef jerky and contains 1 gram of fat and 0 grams of trans fat.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Oberto Sausage Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road