Mr. Z Sweet & Hot Premium Beef Jerky
Taste test: This bag contained quite a bit of beef jerky, especially considering that it cost just $1.
The pieces were cut in a variety of sizes, thickness and shapes. The texture was kind of dry, so most pieces took a bit of chewing to soften up. The jerky was very flavorful, but it didn't really have that much heat at first, just a mild heat. As I ate more pieces, the heat did grow, but still not to any really high level of heat. Pretty good, but not great. Still, a great value in beef jerky.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, intense with some definite hot peppers.
From the package: “Mr. Z's® products are ready to be eaten any time, any place, combining great taste with convenience. Rich in protein, they are made of beef and high-quality ingredients, specially prepared to satisfy the most delicate consumer's needs for a delicious meat snack.” ... “Packaged under Brazilian Government Inspection.” ... “Grass-fed beef”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road