Mr. Z Sweet & Hot Premium Beef Jerky
Taste test: This bag contained quite a bit of beef jerky, especially considering that it cost just $1.
The pieces were cut in a variety of sizes, thickness and shapes. The texture was kind of dry, so most pieces took a bit of chewing to soften up. The jerky was very flavorful, but it didn't really have that much heat at first, just a mild heat. As I ate more pieces, the heat did grow, but still not to any really high level of heat. Pretty good, but not great. Still, a great value in beef jerky.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, intense with some definite hot peppers.
From the package: “Mr. Z's® products are ready to be eaten any time, any place, combining great taste with convenience. Rich in protein, they are made of beef and high-quality ingredients, specially prepared to satisfy the most delicate consumer's needs for a delicious meat snack.” ... “Packaged under Brazilian Government Inspection.” ... “Grass-fed beef”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road