Mr. Z Peppered Premium Beef Jerky
Taste test: This bag of beef jerky contained small, fairly thick pieces in a variety of shapes, dark maroon in color.
They had a very dry feel, so it took several seconds of chewing to soften them up to the point where they could be fully appreciated. The taste was good, as it was pretty much the standard teriyaki jerky kind of taste, but there was not really much in the way of pepper. Our tasters liked this jerky.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong teiyaki jerky smell. Not particularly peppery, but maybe slightly so.
From the package: “Mr. Z's® products are ready to be eaten any time, any place, combining great taste with convenience. Rich, in protein, they are made of beef and high-quality ingredients, specially prepared to satisfy the most delicate consumer's needs for a delicious meat snack.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road