Jack Link's Chili X Extreme Snack Stick
Taste test: This thin beef and pork stick was over 13 inches long.
It was on the dry side, but not exceedingly so, so it was easy to bite into and chew. The taste was good, with a nice mix of spices that made it taste like a bowl of chili, especially on the first few bites. After that, it was a bit more of a typical meat stick taste, but there was still some good chili taste. The chili flavor wasn't overwhelming, with no extreme chili pepper heat or anything, but it was tasty. I'm figuring that the "Extreme" label was referring to the length of the stick, not the flavor.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, smells like a bowl of chili. Really.
From the package: “Net Wt. 1.25 oz. (35g)”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Link Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road