House of Jerky Hot Beef Jerky
Taste test: This beef jerky was cut into medium-thickness strips, and it won huge acclaim for the great taste.
It was fairly high on the chewiness scale, so it was best enjoyed when cut into small pieces, to give you a fighting chance of getting a good bite in. Even with a small piece, the taste was intense, with some nice heat at first, and then a whole bunch of heat after that. With flavors that included pepper, garlic, onion and (best of all) habanero peppers, this was a good one to test the taste buds.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong beef jerky smell, but no heat.
From the package: “Made from solid pieces of beef” ... “Natural smoke flavoring added” ... “Ingredients: Beef (Top Round), Soy Sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), Brown Sugar, Honey, Pineapple Juice, Water, Tabasco Sauce (Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Habanero Pepper, Red Crushed Chili Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Liquid Smoke, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Ginger Powder.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: House of Jerky
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road