Greenbrier International Beef Jerky Peppered
Taste test: The thick chunks of beef jerky in this bag came in various sizes, and it was very easy to subdivide a piece into smaller ones by just gently ripping it.
The texture of the jerky was a bit rubbery on the first bite, but it did quickly soften up and become easily chewable. I didn't taste much in the way of black pepper, but the jerky was quite flavorful and an enjoyable little snack.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy beef jerky smell.
From the package: “Product of Argentina” ... “50% more free!” ... “97% Fat Free” ... “Congratulations! In your hands you have the world's finest Beef Jerky! Only the choicest, most flavorful cuts of pure lean beef are used to create our Soft & Tender Jerky. Marinated to perfection in our blends of spices and herbs, then slowly Mesquite smoked to deliver a mouth-watering taste unmatched by any other beef jerky available, anywhere.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Greenbrier International, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road