Green Light Jerky Company Flavor #16 Garlic Parmesan Beef Jerky
Taste test: This Ziploc-style bag contained a variety of sizes of jerky, with a fairly thin cut, and including some jerky crumbs at the bottom of the bag, but most of them were fairly large.
The texture was kind of dry, but it was not hard to chew on the jerky, and the taste was very nice, with lots of garlic and parmesan to go along with the tasty lean beef. A much different flavor than any among the beef jerky we've had before, and a very nice taste and texture.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of spices, with a tasty aroma of parmesan and fresh garlic.
From the package: “w/lots of fresh and fire roasted garlic and grated parmesan cheese” ... “Green Light Now Begin!”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Green Light Jerky Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road