Fruit Flavored Beef Jerky
Taste test: This beef jerky had the usual look of beef jerky, but it was the "fruit flavor" that impelled the purchase, as that wasn't something I'd ever seen before in my extensive adventures in beef jerky.
Our tasters peeled off pieces to find a very sweet taste with definitely some fruitiness, and the flavor was kind of strange. Maybe that was because this kind of flavor was so unexpected for beef jerky. The major fruit element among the ingredients was Strawberry Jam, but it didn't seem really like a strawberry flavor. This was a fun one to taste, but it probably won't become my go-to flavor for beef jerky.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet and I suppose fruity. Definitely not the usual beef jerky smell.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Ingredients: Beef, Sugar, Strawberry Jam (Strawberries, Glucose, Pectin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate), Soy Sauce (Water, Soy Beans, Salt, Wheat Flour), Spices, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Nitrite.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Easy Foods Company, Mountain View, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road