Buffalo Bills Country Cut Beef Jerky Spicy
Taste test: This beef jerky came in thin, fairly narrow and generally long strips, with a dark reddish tint to the meat and some pepper seeds visible.
You could see some of the meat's moistness on the bag. The texture was very nice, as it was easy to bite into and chew right away, with no rubbery texture at all. The flavor was excellent, with a very tasty and somewhat spicy jerky taste and some good heat in the aftertaste. Our tasters quickly ate their way through the whole bag.
Shop: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong beef jerky smell with hot peppers definitely present, made my mouth water.
From the package: “Moist & Tender!” ... “97% Fat Free!” ... ” 'Made in America' ” ... “Ingredients: Beef, Salt, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Paprika, Spices, Garlic, Sodium Nitrite”
Online store: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Company: Choo Choo R Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road