Butterball Tender Cuts Turkey Jerky Spicy Thai Seasoned
Taste test: This bag of turkey jerky was smallish and mostly empty, providing just 100 calories of turkey meat. The pieces were small and rectangular, with a dark purplish color, much like other kinds of jerky, plus there were some pepper seeds on the surfaces.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a nice tangy flavor to start, transitioning into a hot kick for the aftertaste. A very tasty, satisfying snack, and a heck of a value for just $1.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great tangy meat smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “Minimally processed” ... “Contains 100 calories” ... “Butterball Bold Thai Season Tender Cuts Turkey Jerky is made with all natural ingredients and just the right amount of spice blend. Our turkey cuts are wholesome, nutritious, and is a good source of protein, making it a great snack for any occasion.” ... “Butterball is a trademark of Butterball, LLC” ... “After opening, eat or refrigerate within 3 days.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Monogram Meat Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (131 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Turkey Snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road