Buffalo Bills Western Cut Beef Jerky Teriyaki
Taste test: This package contained wide strips of beef jerky that were cut very thin and had various lengths, all with a dark maroon color.
The strips were stiff and very dry. The texture was not really rubbery, but it was tough, so it took some chewing to break down the meat and start to enjoy the flavor. It was a typical beef jerky taste, but it did take some effort to really enjoy it.
Shop: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular jerky smell. Good.
From the package: “Made from solid pieces of beef” ... “Natural smoke flavor added”
Online store: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Company: Choo Choo R Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road