Buffalo Bills Ole' Smokies Teriyaki Beef Sticks
Taste test: These beef sticks were thicker than the usual beef sticks, probably twice the diameter of your standard Slim Jims, with a brownish red color.
Upon biting in, the texture was soft and fairly moist. The taste was good right after biting in, but after a short delay, the was an unpleasant, gross aftertaste. It was bad enough for some tasters to throw away the rest of the stick. Another taster who also noticed that bad aftertaste taste found that it would go away if he kept on eating, only to return when he eventually finished eating. That aftertaste really ruined these.
Shop: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but nice teriyaki beef smell.
From the package: “Made in America” ... “Ingredients: Beef, beef hearts, water, brown sugar, salt, powdered soy sauce (wheat, soy beans, salt), matlodextrin and salt, molasses, citric acid, natural smoke flavor, garlic, sodium nitrite.”
Online store: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Company: Choo Choo R Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road