Taste test: These beef sticks were very thin and lived up to the Long Shot name, as each stick was over 13 inches long (plus an extra couple of inches of packaging).
The meat was a bit on the dry side but was easy enough to bite into and chew. Unfortunately, most of our tasters didn't like the taste very much, so many of them didn't get past the first few bites of a stick. The problems didn't stop there, as there was a bad aftertaste a very greasy feeling in the mouth afterward. Ick.
Shop: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild beef stick sort of smell. Pretty good.
From the package: “Smoke flavoring added” ... “"Net Wt. 0.9 oz (25.5g)”
Online store: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Company: Choo Choo R Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Meat Snacks (125 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road