Buffalo Bills Dead Meat Troi Oi Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Taste test: This enormous bag of beef jerky contained many large, thick-cut pieces of jerky.
When I bit into the first piece, it was definitely on the dry side, so it took a bit of chewing to soften it up and really bring out the flavor. The taste was pretty good, though it wasn't as intensely flavored as many other kinds of jerky. Some of the subsequent pieces were a little moister than the first, but still fairly dry. The elaborately themed label was nice, but the jerky itself was just middle-of-the-pack good, nothing really outstanding.
Shop: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet teryiyaki beef smell.
From the package: “Made from solid pieces of beef” ... “Sprayed with potassium sorbate solution to help protect freshness”
Online store: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Company: Choo Choo R Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road