Buffalo Bills Country Cut Beef Jerky Honey Pepper
Taste test: This beef jerky had a fairly thick cut, with pieces in a variety of widths and lengths.
We could see even before opening the bag that it was moist, as there were dark drops of jerky juice in the bag. The taste and texture of this jerky was excellent, as it was easy to bite into, soft, not rubbery, and was packed with an intense, hot and sweet flavor. The hot peppers and honey really spices up the meat well. Just delicious.
Shop: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet, peppery jerky smell. Nice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Beef, Honey, Salt, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Paprika, Spices, Garlic, Sodium Nitrite.”
Online store: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Company: Choo Choo R Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road