Buffalo Bills Country Cut Beef Jerky Teriyaki
Taste test: The first thing I noticed as I tried to cut open this bag of beef jerky was that there was a lot of fat visible in the meat, which is unusual for beef jerky.
The bag had several pieces in a variety of sizes. They were very soft and very easy to bite into, but the meat was maybe a little too moist, as these were as moist as any jerky we've tried and felt just a little slimy. Still, the taste of the teriyaki-seasoned meat was quite good.
Shop: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong spicy jerky smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Beef, Sugar, Powdered Sou Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin and Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Maple Flavor, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrite”
Online store: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Company: Choo Choo R Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road