Buffalo Bills Western Cut Beef Jerky Sweet n' Spicy
Taste test: This jerky was cut thin into strips and sheets of various sizes.
When I tried my first piece, it felt a bit rubbery, as it took some time to soften up in the mouth before it was chewable. Even after it softened up it still had a stiff feel, and as beef jerky goes, the flavor was definitely on the mild side. The sweetness was fairly minor, though there was some, and the spice was also quite mild, with just a hint of heat in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild but sweet.
From the package: “Made from solid pieces of beef” ... “Natural smoke flavor added”
Online store: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Company: Choo Choo R Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Meat Snacks (125 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road