Buffalo Bills Western Cut Beef Jerky Original
Taste test: This variety of beef jerky was cut into fairly thin slices in a wide variety of shapes, with a dark reddish brown color on most pieces, but others cut so thin that they were translucent.
The jerky had a stringy feel, so it was tough to rip a piece into smaller pieces, and most of the pieces were a bit stiff at first and not easily chewed. They softened up fairly easily in the mouth and had a good chewiness, accompanied by lots of tangy flavor, with garlic and black pepper particularly noticeable. Our tasters liked it.
Shop: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but very nice smoky beef smell.
From the package: “Made from solid pieces of beef” ... “Natural smoke flovor [sic] added”
Online store: Buy Buffalo Bills on Amazon #ad
Company: Choo Choo R Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Meat Snacks (125 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road